As my Boxing Day gift to you, I am returning to writing silly posts containing animal pictures, swear words, and unfortunate puns. So let's celebrate this Boxing Day by putting on the gloves, stepping into the ring, rumbling in the jungle, and ignoring what Boxing Day is actually about because Boxing Day is too hard to make references to. WHO IS READY TO RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!
In this corner, weighing in at one hundred and forty characters, all the way from the semi-coherent parts of internet: a tweet containing the typo LISN'T! Lisn't may seem like the accidental combination of "list" and "isn't" due to a particular handset's autocorrect feature. And it is! But it is ALSO the totally purposeful combination of "list" and "isn't" that describes any item that isn't on my Christmas List. I used to call this my "Do Not, Under Any Circumstances, Get Me This For Christmas List", but Lisn't is much more efficient. It is the reigning typo heavyweight champion of the world!
ALEXIS SIMPSON'S 2011 LISN'T:
- Hat Sacks: The Best Bags For Your Hat!
- Blockbuster stock
- Vintage hot dogs
- Up Flower We Belong, Joe Cocker's rare Georgia O'Keefe-themed concept album
- Gift certificate to Chester Chuddy's Fun-Pourium
- HatSacks: The Hackey Sack That Can Hack It As A Hat!
- Homemade Oatmeal Dumps
- Rowbot: The Waterproof Disaster-Escape Robot
- Cramium (Not the family-friendly fun you might think it is)
- Lavender ANYTHING
- Hat Sax: The Jazz Horn For Your Mind
- A loud beeping device that doesn't stop beeping even after you cruuuush it
- Videos from the Mathmat-O-Nauts! series; this includes the David Bowie episode "Space ADDity"
- Tube sock full of batteries
- Sacks Hat: Not sure what it is, but I think it's German and I'm sure it's filthy.